SHS Bowmen Theatre is pleased to announce auditions for Tuck Everlasting.
Rehearsals will begin Sept 12. Tech Week & Performances will be November 14-19.
Auditions due by midnight Sept 7.
- Complete this online audition form.
- Send a one-minute video recording of a memorized Broadway-style song to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “FIRST & LAST NAME Audition”
- Please record in a location that is free of distractions and is well lit.
- Please stand and perform the song with energy.
- Video can be horizontal or vertical orientation and should show your full body.
- The song must be with a background accompaniment track (karaoke-style).
- Introduce yourself by saying (1) Your first & last name, (2) what grade you are in, (3) the name of your song.
- Send your video via email: this can be a youtube link, google drive link, icloud link, etc. We will confirm when it has been received. Thank you!
By invitation only on Friday, Sep 9 3:30-6:30. Students will be notified if they need to attend the callbacks. In order to ensure a smooth and timely callback session, we will use the recorded videos to determine which parts each student will read for at callbacks.
At callbacks students will be given small sections of the script to read together, learn small sections of songs to sing, and possibly learn a short dance so the directors can decide who is going to be each character.
Rehearsals and Production Week
Rehearsals will begin Sept 12-Oct 14, Mon & Wed 7-9pm, Fri 3:30-6:30pm. And continue Oct 24-Nov 10, Mon-Thu 6-9pm.
Tech Week will be every day the Nov 14-Nov 19, times TBD.
Performances will be Nov 17-19, 2022.
We understand that students will occasionally have conflicts. But we have a limited amount of time to rehearse, and we need every minute. So we ask that you have no more than two conflicts during the rehearsal window and no conflicts during Tech Week.
If you are absent due to illness, we will communicate with you on a case-by-case basis to determine the best plan for moving forward and trying to keep the student in the cast.
At any point, if you need to miss a rehearsal for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible.