Rehearsals will begin Jan 4. Tech Week & Performances will be February 2-4.
Auditions due by midnight Dec 6.
- Complete this online audition form.
- Send a one-minute video recording of a memorized monologue to email@example.com with the subject line “FIRST & LAST NAME Audition”
- Please record in a location that is free of distractions and is well lit.
- Please stand and perform the monologue with energy.
- Video can be horizontal or vertical orientation and should show your full body.
- Introduce yourself by saying (1) Your first & last name, (2) what grade you are in, (3) the name of your monologue.
- Send your video via email: this can be a youtube link, google drive link, icloud link, etc. We will confirm when it has been received. Thank you!
By invitation only on Tuesday, Dec 13 3:30-6:30. Students will be notified if they need to attend the callbacks. In order to ensure a smooth and timely callback session, we will use the recorded videos to determine which parts each student will read for at callbacks.
At callbacks, students will be given small sections of the script to read together, so the directors can decide who is going to be each character.
Rehearsals and Production Week
There will be a read-through on Dec 15 in Mr Dalton’s classroom.
Rehearsals will begin Jan 4-Jan 26, Monday-Thursday 3:30-5:30pm. As well as Fridays, Jan 6 and Jan 20 3:30-5:30pm
Tech Week will be every day the Jan 30-Feb 4, times TBD.
Performances will be Feb 2-Feb 4, 2023.
We understand that students will occasionally have conflicts. But we have a limited amount of time to rehearse, and we need every minute. So we ask that you have no more than two conflicts during the rehearsal window and no conflicts during Tech Week.
If you are absent due to illness, we will communicate with you on a case-by-case basis to determine the best plan for moving forward and trying to keep the student in the cast.